Monday 25 July 2016

Mumsnet brutusmcdogface

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Stop DH walking round with a face like a slapped arse? I think he thought we were going to have sex last night but I fell aslee. Start a new thread within this topic, -,. Baby hates our noisy house, wejammin.


Who has kids in this economic climate? If the nursery is open early, and if they can cover him staffing wise, then of course you should ask! No, you are not being unreasonable as he has only just sprung this on you! Just nice, normal people sad.


Surely this only happens if the windows are open? Please be honest with your health care professionals. I was going to say grilled tomatoes! Good luck for upcoming scans! What is the meaning of this word?


Ah I think it would really upset her if you changed it. Dp requested some snacks. My little DD (darling daughter) was making comments about me . Thinking of you sad flowers.


In what ways does he look after you? Tell him to go and fuck himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts