Thursday 26 January 2017

Thaicoon yelp

I love Thai food and duck so I was really excited to try their chili duck dish during lunch. So budget in some extra time because I really like the pad Thai noodles. I was visiting my mom at Kenestone Hospital and she was craving some Thai food.


Right off the Marietta Square it is the perfect location. On Mondays and Tuesdays they have a $sushi menu, which includes one of my favorites : bagel tempura roll. I had the pleasure of being introduced to this Thai restaurant by my awesome girlfriend. It was loaded with chicken and . I like going to Thai restaurants . May De beste Thai in Amsterdam!


Or book now at one of our other. Thaicoon I will never tire of pad thai. We only ordered Thai while my niece had the California roll. The rice was overcooked and.


We ordered our drinks and some appetizers followed by main dishes- Jalapeño . First of all, the food here was very good. So far, I tried pa-nang curry, spicy basil, . Send it online to anyone, instantly. It is always good with great service. Try their special vegetable rolls.


Sushi Bars in Marietta on YP. Yelp Citysearch Superpages YP. MerchantCircle DexKnows ! See all 2reviews 2Reviews. Unlike many Thai restaurants in . TripAdvisor Traveler Rating 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts