Wednesday 20 December 2017

Love one another quotes

I have loved you , that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. Sep Augustine on the new commandment to love one another in the last supper. New Testament, singers of the new song. The world will know we are Christians by our love for one another.


I got to thinking yesterday about all the songs I know that have “ love” in their titles. Open their hearts and love the Son. Jesus loved all of us all the way to the cross.


Love one another , I have read. So the message is to love one another. There is a Cursillo song of which the chorus asks, “Have you seen Jesus my Lord , . All men will know that you are My disciples if you love one another. Bible Verse Home Decor, You are altogether Beautiful my Darling, Song of Solomon.


May Faithful Go make our hearts bold with love for one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts